“””AWhen can I move into my apartment?
You can move-in beginning at 8:00 am the day your lease starts.
Where do I pick up my keys?
The Apartment Store leasing office at 412 S13th Street, Indiana, PA 15701.
What do I need to do to complete my lease file in order to move in?
In order to receive your keys on your designated move-in day, you must have all items listed below completed. There will be no exceptions. You do not need to make an appointment to move in. You MUST come during office hours (listed below). If you are an at risk individual who wishes to make a personal appointment for move-in, please contact our office at (724) 463-8080.
In order to pick up your keys on move-in day, we MUST have the following information on file:
- Parental Co-signer (Guarantor) forms or sufficient Proof of Income
- All lease documents signed
- Security Deposit paid in full
- Profile picture uploaded in your Resident Portal
- Your first rent installment paid in full OR proof of Financial Aid and $50 Financial Aid Deferment fee paid
- Application Fee paid in full (if applicable)
How can I purchase a parking pass for Fall semester?
Towing will begin September 1, 2023. You can purchase your parking permit in the office. Come prepared with your license plate number and a check or money order made payable to The Apartment Store (we do not accept cash). Parking permits are $125 per vehicle per semester.
How can I make my payments to my account prior to move-in?
To help further reduce in-person contact during move-in, we ask that if you can, please make all payments prior to move-in day. You can mail a check or money order (no cash payments) made payable to The Apartment Store to 412 S13th Street Indiana, PA 15701 or you can pay online. Please note that the online payment system does charge transaction fees based on your payment. These fees start at $1.95 when you pay directly from your checking account and increase depending on the type of credit card used and the amount of the transaction.
How do I access my Resident Portal?
- Visit www.apartmentstore.com.
- Select “Resident Info”
- Click “Resident Login” in the “Indiana” section.
- If you have not already created an account, please fill out all the information under “Create a New Account.” Be sure to use the email address used on your credit application. If you experience any issues, please contact our office for assistance. If you have already created an account, simply log in.
How do I upload a profile picture?
- Log into your Resident Portal
- Click the circle in the top, right corner of the screen
- A menu will appear, click “Personal Information”
- Click “Add Profile Image” and upload a profile picture of yourself
- Click “Save”