When can I move into my apartment?
Due to COVID-19, we are staggering move-in dates this year. You will receive an email with your specific move-in day. If you do not receive an email with move-in information by July 31, 2020, please contact the leasing office.
Where do I pick up my keys?
To reduce traffic in our leasing offices and promote social distancing, we will have several check-in stations setup throughout State College. Please refer to your move-in email for details specific to your apartment.
What do I need to do to complete my lease file in order to move in?
In your move-in email, we will detail what information, if any, is missing from your lease file. In order to pick up your keys on move-in day, we MUST have the following information on file:
- Parental Co-signer (Guarantor) Forms
- All Lease Documents Signed
- Security Deposit Paid in Full
- Profile Picture Uploaded in Your Resident Portal
- August Rent Installment Paid in Full
How can I purchase a parking pass for Fall semester?
Please download the parking rider below, complete, and return to the leasing office along with a check or money order made out to The Apartment Store as payment. Parking is sold on a first come, first serve basis. Please call (814) 234-6860 or email the leasing office for availability and pricing. Completed riders and payments can be sent to: The Apartment Store 444 E.College Ave., Ste. 210, State College, PA 16801.
How can I make my payments to my account prior to move-in?
To help further reduce in-person contact during move-in, we ask that you make all payments prior to move-in day. You can mail a check or money order (no cash payments) made payable to The Apartment Store or you can pay online. Please note that the online payment system does charge transaction fees based on your payment. These fees start at $1.95 when you pay directly from your checking account and increase depending on the type of credit card used and the amount of the transaction.
How do I access my Resident Portal?
- Visit www.apartmentstore.com.
- Select “State College”
- Click the Residents tab.
- If you have not already created an account, please fill out all the information under “Create a New Account.” Be sure to use the email address used on your credit application. If you experience any issues, please contact our office for assistance. If you have already created an account, simply log in.
How do I upload a profile picture?
- Log into your Resident Portal
- Under the Menu click Edit My Account
- Choose Edit Account Image
- Upload a profile picture of yourself
- Click Save Account Image