Can I be present for my move-out inspection?
We understand that some may want to be present for the move-out inspection, and we are here to serve you the best we can. Given the current circumstances, if you would like to be present for the move-out inspection, the following procedures must be followed:
- You must schedule an appointment for your inspection.
- In order to inspect the apartment, the entire apartment must be vacant, and you must be ready to turn over your keys.
- Your appointment must be prior to the move-out day indicated on your lease.
- Inspections are limited to the inspector and one guest only.
- You must wear your own mask, gloves, and booties.
What if I have already moved out of my apartment or plan to move out before the end of my lease term?
Once all guests have completely moved out of your apartment, and the lease term is paid in full, you can return your keys by mail or at the office drop-off. Please print and complete the Surrender of Possession form (below) and include it with your keys. Once we receive everything, we can process your security deposit and return.
What if I cannot return for my belongings?
We understand that in extreme circumstances, you may not be able to returning for your belongings. If this is the case, please contact our team immediately.